Friday, 26 November 2010

Cabin Fever

It has been awhile since I posted an outfit. I’ve been so busy working on a project and have been holed up in my house for a few days wearing anything that’s a XL, has Lycra, super soft - famously known as ‘comfort clothes’ or ‘jim-jams’.

So today I finally had to venture out of the house and decided to dress up bit. This isn’t too over the top for most people but I suppose it is, if you’re just going to the shop to repair a watch?? This is the backlash after a few days of looking like a slob!

The bag was a lastminute purchase when I was in Paris over the summer. It wasn’t on my list, I shouldn’t have bought it but I love it! Resist I could not as my obsession for anything with spikes took over. I must have stood there staring at the bag for ages before deciding to buy it (with a very patient shop assistant hovering nearby).

Naturally going through the motions of why I had to buy the bag versus no I don’t really need it. Ladies, you know what I’m talking about.

Resistance is futile!

 image
 image
 image
 image

Cape: Vintage
Leather trousers: Topshop
Shoes: Russell & Bromley
Bag: Bel Air Paris
Faux Fur: H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...