Thursday, 25 November 2010

Christmas Lights

Last night I was in town to meet a friend for dinner and saw the Christmas lights! Still can’t believe it’s that time of the year already. This year has flown by so quickly. The party invites have already started pouring in. Argh, so much to do and not enough time! Did I mention that I’m getting married in 3 and a half month’s time! Deep breath…

Walked past Liberty store (my favourite) and admired the beautiful fantasy themed window display.  Sorry for the rubbish pictures, I forgot my camera. This is when the Blackberry comes in handy!

I was particularly drawn to the caterpillar/doll creature…thing. It’s certainly interesting but I can’t decide if it looks creepy or fantastic in the Alice in Wonderland kind of way.

The next time you’re in town, pop over and have a peek. It’s definitely worth it.









1 comment:

  1. Love this time of the year! Liberty is one of my fav's too. Will definitely check it out and probably spend lots!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...