Sunday, 28 November 2010

Seeing spots

A quick post as I'm dashing off to see a good friend and her beautiful newborn girl, Belle. It's so cold out there and I feel like burrowing in my warm duvet but I'm hauling myself out of bed and determine to enjoy the sunshine (as it'll probably last for another 3 hours).

Bought some new shoes too! I've caved in, I'm afraid...a very bad girl indeed. I will be displaying my new purchases in the next posting. See you later!
















































































Coat: Vintage
Scarf: Asos
Bag: Asos
Trousers: Topshop
Shoes: Russell & Bromley
Gloves: Vintage

2 comments:

  1. Love this coat! I've been following you on tumblr and didn't know you started a new blog on blogger!

    Cute gloves too! It's SO cold now and I've been layering up like crazy too. Keep it up girl and welcome to blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coat! Such a great buy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...