Sunday, 5 December 2010

Fit day

The tube strike was on and it was on the same day as my dress fittings! The girls at the Vintage Wedding Dress Company were so lovely to have waited for me, the last person on a Sunday night too.

It's always a treat going there because Charlie Brear the principal buyer for the company, sources exquisite one off pieces from London, Paris and across the world. I found my dress there and love all the other accessories she has on display at the showroom.

This amazing Edwardian lace and feather stole caught my eye the moment I got in. Not quite right for a beach wedding but I love it so much I'm considering buying it to wear on another occasion. It's SO stunning.

Here are just a few of the other beautiful pieces from their ever changing collection.










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...