Sunday, 5 December 2010

Gold sightings

This outfit was thrown together at the lastminute, my vintage gold jacket and Reiss ruffle skirt haven't seen the light of day in ages. It thought it might add a little shine at the awards do I was attending.

I've been wearing my vintage gladiator-style belt quite a bit recently. It was a great find when I was on a holiday trip to Paris a few years back. Don't you just love it when get something for a good bargain too! I found it in a little shop at the back of a dark alleyway and stumbled upon it by accident. Since then I've tried to look for the shop but to no avail! Devastated!

Alex had on an amazing dress too. We managed to dance the night away wearing 4" heels, my poor feet were pretty sore the next day!

And that wasn't the only thing that was sore. :)

Oh well...c'est la vie!




1 comment:

  1. Love both the dresses! Stunning...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...