Sunday, 19 December 2010

White wash

I’m stuck in the house because of the snow and will have to miss a friend’s Christmas party that I was looking forward to going. It’s unbelievable how London’s public transport grinds to a halt over a bit of powder?! So I’m killing time surfing the net looking for a cocktail dress to buy for my wedding reception dinner.

The first stop is Marchesa. I’ve been in love with the brand since its conception and it’s at the top of my list!

Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig’s Spring 2011 collection is breathtaking. All exquisitely wrought this season with orientalist-inspired details: heavily bejeweled necklines, hand-painted florals on rolling sculptural drapes and grand obilike loops. Amid the gowns were a few harem-panted jumpsuits. Cut in lace and finished with little bolero jackets and jewel-crusted clutches, they didn’t exactly read casual.

These are show stopping dresses that are to die for. Ahhh, it’s my dream of owning one.

Santa….I was a good girl this year, promise.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...