Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Pool Disco

I've got a backlog of pictures to post up so I'll try and go through them before it stacks up again. They say when it rains, it pours! That's me at the moment with work and juggling new projects too.

In celebration of the Royal Wedding, Shoreditch House threw a Pool Disco Royale party on their roof terrace. It was a nice break away from the computer and being a work-nerd. So I found myself huddled around a pool with some very funky types, hoping to let my hair down on the dance-floor.

Trying to look lady-like in heels whilst jostling past bodies throwing shapes is a rather tricky thing especially on a very wet floor. I had visions of being elbowed and falling rather ungracefully into the pool with 300 people looking at me. That's happened once before with painful consequences so I'm not looking for round two!



Massimo Dutti leather jacket / Asos Top / Topshop leather trousers / Sergio Rossi Heels


Vintage clutch / Linda Farrow sunnies



1 comment:

  1. Cool pixs! It looks like good fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...