Saturday, 28 May 2011

Sunday Bargains

I've been hearing a lot about these Swedish Hasbeens clogs, H&M's latest collaborator.  So I decided to venture into town to check them out for myself. These days, I rarely have time to pop into town to shop. Online shopping has always been easier and with so many sites offering free returns - it's a no brainer.

Obviously the moment I walked in, I new it would be impossible to come out empty handed. This is why I try not to go into town...it's too dangerous for my purse! I immediately made a beeline for these beauties although clogs aren't naturally what I gravitate to when buying shoes. With enough straps to hold my foot in, I can most certainly run for the bus in these.

Spitalfields Market is a bit of a gem too. Browsing through hundreds of stalls on offer, I found this sweet floral top for the princely sum of £10. Perfect for summer over a loose top or just worn open.

Don't you just love a good bargain?!





4 comments:

  1. The clogs look fab especially in white. Are they comfortable? I was thinking of getting a pair too before they sell out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a goorgeous top :) I love it :) super cute florals!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so comfortable darling!
    xx I follow your blog, cute style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes go perfectly with your outfit! I love your blog and thanks for following me!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...