Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Tumblr vs Blogger

Apologies if you've just popped by and notice the influx of postings in the last few days from nowhere!

I've decided to revive my blogger and have been moving a few articles over from Tumblr (my main site) that I've posted in the last month or so for the benefit of people that enjoy using Blogger.

It's still hard to choose one from the other as there are pros and cons which most seasoned bloggers will know. SO...I've decided to use both for now with Tumblr consisting of more random pictures I've pulled from other inspirational sites (handy reblog feature).

Just wondering if any of you are equally torn between these two blogging platforms??

1 comment:

  1. I think if you're a really into blogging and postings then I would use Blogger rather than Tumblr.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...