Monday, 30 January 2012

Mulberry's creative touches

I'm a big sucker for really nice invitations and collaterals. I can talk about fonts and paper materials for hours, the other side of me rearing its nerdy head. My work also allows me to frequently keep in touch with what's new out there in the creative world. That helps with my growing collection of fancy paper, cool invites and gorgeous print collaterals that I've received over the years.

These are just a few from Mulberry's creative team that I want to share with you. They are just exquisite and I love the detail in each piece. From the use of die-cuts, foil blocks and embossing, these invites are a nice keep sake for the recipient too. The design and finishing here have an important part to play as they help enhance the Mulberry brand as the luxury label that looks to be at the pulse of today's trends with an attention to detail.

One of my favourite is the S/S 2012 invite. They've really outdone themselves here. It's one of the coolest invite I've ever seen. In a small pink package, lay two pieces to the invitation: an ice cream sandwich that opens to music and a small inflatable float. Ice-cream wafer biscuit that's a musical box too?! What a brilliant idea!

Enjoy!





























Fashion night out store invite







Spring/Summer 2012 invite - musical box






Chinese new year red packets 2011 - Year of the Rabbit






Chinese new year red packets 2012 - Year of the Dragon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...